International Journal of Early Childhood Education
Submission and Publication Regulations
Applied from revised Volume 26, No. 1
1. Fields for manuscript submission
- 1) The International Journal of Early Childhood Education [IJECE] is an international, interdisciplinary journal that publishes empirical and theoretical studies on all topics related to early childhood education and care.
- 2) In principle, the manuscript must be original and should not have been published elsewhere in other journals.
2. Qualification for manuscript submission
- 1) Eligibility for manuscript submission is limited to members of the Korean Society for Early Childhood Education (all contributors).
- 2) The bank account number for payment of admission and annual membership fees are as follows.
- •Admission fee: 10,000 won (If the annual fee has not been paid for 3 years, the annual fee must be paid again)
- •Annual membership fee: 40,000 won (non-receipt of IJECE Journals), 50,000 won (receipt of IJECE Journals)
- •Bank account number: Shinhan Bank 140-012-081620 The Korean Society for Early Childhood Education
- 3) The bank account number for payment of review fee and publishing fee are as follows.
- •Review fee: 120,000 won (100,000 won for manuscripts orally presented at the Korean Society of Early Childhood Education Conference and submitted for publication within 1 year thereafter).
- •Basic publishing fee: 100,000 won
- •Re-review fee: 30,000 won
- •Bank account number: Shinhan Bank 140-012-081650 The Korean Society for Early Childhood Education
- * When depositing the review fee and publishing fee, please indicate the deposit name as "John Doe International Review" or "John Doe International Publishing."
3. Submission and publication time
Submission and publication time
|No. 1||No. 2
|Publication date||June 30||Dec. 31
|Manuscript submission||Throughout the year
* Manuscripts are invited for submission to the "International Journal of Early Childhood Education" throughout the year and are, as a general rule, accepted online (http://ksece.jams.or.kr). However, manuscripts submitted up to one month (May 31 / November 30) before the relevant publication date (June 30 / December 31) are eligible for review, but whether or not they will be published will be determined by the editorial committee's judgment in consideration of the submission status for the relevant edition and the number of manuscripts that can be published.
4. Submission regulations
- 1) Manuscripts should be prepared according to the format suggested in 「Instructions to Authors」.
※ It is informed that the copyright of manuscript that has been confirmed for publication is shared equally between the contributor and the Korean Society for Early Childhood Education, and the right to transfer the copyright belongs to the Korean Society for Early Childhood Education. When submitting the final thesis later, you must select "Use" when setting permission (CCL) to use the work. Contributors who agree to this may submit to this journal.
- 2) When submitting a manuscript, submit it to the online manuscript submission and review system (http://ksece.jams.or.kr) of the Korean Society for Early Childhood Education. If Korean is not your native language, you may submit your manuscript via e-mail of the International Editorial Department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- (1) After selecting the "New Manuscript Submission" menu, write your name in full on the Research Ethics Pledge and consent to agree.
- (2) In the "New Manuscript Registration," fill out the required information on the manuscript in accordance with the required items, and attach the submitted copy to the original file, and attach the manuscript for submission, the self-checklist of the contributor, and the detailed results of the manuscript analogy test to the attached file (In the Notice Bulletin of the Notification Menu on the JAMS homepage, there is detailed information on how to submit your manuscript, the manuscript submission form, and detailed view of the manuscript analogy test and attachment method).
- ※ The manuscript is written in the MS Word program.
- ※ The body of the manuscript does not require your personal information.
- ※ The abstract on the first page of the "Submitted manuscript" must be filled out in 100-150 words and the entire content of the manuscript should be concisely contained.
- ※ In the "Manuscript Submission Form," all necessary personal information such as the manuscript name, author's name, organization name, job title, address, phone number where you can be contacted (workplace, home, cell phone), e-mail, and other requested information should be filled out.
- ※ Make sure that all of the author's self-checklist check boxes are checked.
- (3) Set the "Author Registration and Permission to Use Work (CCL)."
- 3) In principle, the length of the paper should be within 13 to 30 pages, including the table of contents, abstract, illustrations, charts, and reference.
- 4) In principle, submitted papers are not returned.
5. Publication Regulations
- 1) The copyright of the manuscript that has been confirmed for publication is shared equally between the contributor and the Korean Society for Early Childhood Education, and the right to transfer belongs to the Korean Society for Early Childhood Education. Therefore, the author of a manuscript whose review result was confirmed as "Publishable" must select "Use" in the permission to use the work (CCL) when submitting the final manuscript.
- 2) The manuscript publisher can publish up to 2 manuscripts per edition, subject to the condition that the manuscript publisher is the first author of only 1 paper.
- 3) If the manuscript is a summary or part of a master's or doctoral degree dissertation, a footnote should be attached to the manuscript title to indicate that it is part of the aforementioned dissertation.
- 4) If the accepted manuscript is funded by certain funder, a footnote should be placed on the title of the manuscript as to whether support was received or not.
- 5) Criteria for publication fee are as follows.
- (1) Up to 13 pages of the manuscript, including references, are included in the publishing fee of 100,000 won and the author must pay an additional publishing fee of 20,000 won per page for pages exceeding 13 pages.
- (2) The publishing fee includes 10 separate copies of the published paper.
- ※ Additional separate copies of the published paper can be received after paying a separate fee (30,000 won for 20 copies, 40,000 won for 30 copies).
'Matters not specified in this regulation will be decided after deliberation by the IJECE Editorial Board.