H > 국제학술지 > Instructions to Authors
The International Journal of Early Childhood Education [IJECE] is an international, interdisciplinary journal that publishes empirical and theoretical studies on all topics related to early childhood education and care.
- Articles should be concise and written in English, keeping in mind that the journal's readership is international. Manuscripts (MS word file) of 13-30 pages in length may be submitted. The first page should contain a short abstract (100-150 words).
- The style guidelines of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA Style) should be followed, especially for reference lists and text citation of sources.
- All contributions are subject to review by readers selected by the editorial committee and submitters may be requested to revise their manuscripts.
- Each table and figure must be mentioned in the text, given a caption, and consecutively numbered using Arabic numerals. Authors must enclose reproducible quality originals of all figures and tables. Graphs and charts must be professionally prepared and may be submitted as original black ink drawings or sharp black-and-white photographic reproductions. Illustration in color should be avoided. All figures and tables will be printed in black and white.
- Footnotes should be used sparingly and be indicated by consecutive numbers in the text. Acknowledgements, grant numbers, or other credits should be given as a separate, asterisked footnote. All sources cited in the text must be included in the reference list and vice versa.
- All contributors must sign a Transfer of Copyright Agreement, available from the editor, before the article can be published. Copies of any letters granting permission to reproduce illustrations, tables, or lengthy quoted passages should be included with the manuscript.
- The running head is a shortened version of your paper's title and cannot exceed 50 characters including spacing and punctuation.
Use attached file format.