｢International Journal of Early Childhood Education｣ Instructions to Authors
International Journal of Early Childhood Education(IJECE) is an international, interdisciplinary journal that publishes empirical and theoretical studies on all topics related to early childhood education and care.
- Submit all manuscripts("MS word file" from 13-30 pages) online via: http://ksece.jams.or.kr/ (please note that "www" is not used in this address). This website provides directions for author registration and easy on-line submission of manuscripts. Authors should use the journal website instructions to submit complete copy of a manuscript, including tables and figures. Submission due date is February 28th and August 31st in every year. Accepted manuscript will be published in June 30th and December 31st. Submission of a paper to this journal will be taken to imply that it represents original work, not previously published elsewhere.
- Articles should be concise and written in English, keeping in mind that the journals readership is international. Manuscripts(MS word file) from 13-30 pages in length may be submitted. The first page should contain a short abstract (100-150words).
- The style guidelines of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA 6th ed.) should be followed, especially for reference lists and text citation of sources.
- All contributions are subject to review by readers selected by the editorial committee and submitters may be requested to revise.
Tables and Figures.
- Each table and figure must be mentioned in the text, given a title, and consecutively numbered with Arabic numerals. Authors must enclose reproducible quality originals of all figures and tables. Graphs and charts must be professionally prepared and may be submitted as original black ink drawings or sharp black-and-white photographic reproductions. Illustration in color should be avoided. All figures and tables will be printed in black and white.
Footnotes and References.
- Footnotes should be used sparingly and indicated by consecutive numbers in the text. Acknowledgements, grant numbers, or other credits should be given as a separate, asterisked footnote. All sources cited in the text must be included in the reference list and vice versa.
Copyright and Permissions.
- All contributors must sign a Transfer of Copyright Agreement, available from the editor, before the article can be published. Copies of any letters granting permission to reproduce illustrations, tables, or lengthy quoted passages should be included with the manuscript.
- The running head is a shortened version of your paper's title and cannot exceed 50 characters including spacing and punctuation.
IJECE 온라인 투고요령 다운로드
IJECE 논문투고서 다운로드
유사도검사결과 첨부방법 다운로드
IJECE 논문작성양식 다운로드